April 26 - May 5, 2019
Join us for a tour through Romania, centering on Orthodox Easter in Maramures. With colorful traditional decorations on beautiful traditional architecture set against the rolling hills of the Carpathians Mountains. With its unique and beautiful customs and old world charm, this is sure to be a beautiful trip with memories that will last a lifetime.
Full itinerary coming soon. Watch this space or sign up for our newsletter for more information.
Terms & Conditions
To hold your space, we require a non-refundable deposit of $1,000.00 USD
- Workshop fees
- All Lodging is included. A single room is subject to availability for an additional fee.
- All breakfast and two group dinners with one alcoholic drink per participants
- All transportation in the host country related to the itinerary.
- Local guide/translator or assistant photographer.
Fees Not Included:
- Flights to the workshops host country.
- All paperwork/doc/visa compliance with the nation we are traveling to (Cuba trips all docs are included)
- Any airport taxes due
- Extra luggage weight
- Meals outside of breakfast or the two group meals.
- Travel/cancellation insurance
- Any medical insurance.
- Any tips for an assistant photographer, translators drivers, bellboy, mini bar or any food items or drinks consumed from your hotel/house room.
- Any optional event that requires entry fees such as: night club, musical event, sports venue, night clubs or any additional cost not included in the itinerary.
What to bring
At least two sets of DSLR camera bodies with five or more large memory cards. Also one wide-angle lens, a 50mm or 85mm lens, a telephoto, a light tripod to shoot during low light or at night and any other photographic tools that you may need during the workshop, including extra batteries, a charger and your laptop to download your images for review & critique. All participants must be able to download and backup you work since each day will be very intense and the instructors won’t have the time for that. I also encourage you to bring a backup system to save your work. External hard drives or flash drives work great. I can give you tips as to the best external hard drive to get. There won’t be any spare computers to be used, so please bring your own with you and PLEASE be very familiar with all your personal equipment.